May 13, 2005

Just One More Post About Golf...

This will be the last post about broadcasting golf. I hope. One more tournament this weekend. This is a NCAA tourney featuring SMU, USC, OU and more. My hogs dropped out this year, I don't know why. Maybe they just had better things to do. We have been setting up this week for two big days of this stuff. We are due for storms tonight, possibly in the form of a squall line. We'll see if that affects us tomorrow morning. I'll be really glad when this is out of the way for yet another year so that I can get back to more normal things (like working at night again). At least we've only got about 6 and one half ours of actual air time this year compared to the monstrosity that we had last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home