March 11, 2006

I'M ON THIS PICTURE THING


duchess
Originally uploaded by banj.
I was wanting a little flash to my site, so I decided to add some pictures for my next few posts. There's been no great topics here, but in looking through my files I am putting forth a very few of my favorites. I was at the McKinney park area off of Wilsons Creek a few Sundays back (while Ms. was laid up), along with Duchess. She was so happy to be out and run and chase! She's so fast that almost every picture I took was blurred or just out of focus. Couldn't catch up with her! In this shot she's looking at the ducks as they scampered off back into the water. She left them alone for the most part, but liked to run full speed and then stop when she reached them. Silly girl! Good dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home