February 14, 2004

SNOW DAY!!!

Valentines Day 2004. Covered in snow in North Central Texas! I thought I would be working today on production of some new spots for the current Congressional Campaign. But that looks like it's tomorrow.

So my wife's up at 6 a.m. getting ready for the big day. She's a floral buyer and this is the day when most goobers and guys reach down real deep and pony up for some flowers for their sweety. It's a funny thing. After being in and around that business (even owning our own shop) for a number of years, I've realized that a man that doesn't buy his wife or girl anything througout the entire year will usually cough up $50, $70, $90 for roses! In my case, Valentines is tough because the last thing she wants to receive are flowers! ha!

I'm here watching the folks across the street make a snowman. I hate tearing up a beautiful yard after a new snow. So I'll simply watch them. Anyway Happy Valentine's Day, hope you got flowers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home