January 07, 2005

Friday!

Well it's the weekend. The first REAL ONE of the new year. I had a long day at work, editing a promo that really should have been done a couple of weeks ago. i spin so many plates as a manager over operations, creative services director, production manager, and promotions person that it's hard to fit it all in. That is the life of small market television.

So for everyone that is looking for the warmer weather, looks like you will get it this weekend. We are due for anther cold snap around Tuesday so enjoy your springtime in January. I know that I write alot about the weather, but I do like the cold when it's supposed to be cold and the warmth when it's supposed to be that way.

We get to see the Tornado Hockey team play tomorrow night. With the NHL down and nothing to look foward to in the forseeable future, I'm looking forward to a back checking, fore checking, icing, boarding, hooking, 2 minute minor and 5 minute major HOCKEY GAME!! Yes I do miss it. So game on.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home