March 05, 2005

Anniversary!

So I didn't go to the Skaggs concert. I lost $30 there. They guy that I was going with trashed me on it. I won't go in to detail, wouldn't be prudent.

Today is our 22nd wedding anniversary. My Love had to work tonight. I had to edit today and tonight, but I bought her a gift. It will blow her away. We were pretty rocky before she left for work. I had a 15 hour day yesterday, ran out of time to pick up this gift I'm talking about, and fixed dinner for her when she got home at 1 a.m. this morning. I got a call at 6:30 a.m. from the television station that no one had signed us on. I dealt with that, went back to sleep, got a phone call at 8:30 from the guy that screwed up. Woke up at 9:00 a.m., drank coffee, started on my edit job and she got ready for work! She reserved us a cottage at a nearby B&B for tomorrow. It should be relaxing. We've stayed there before. So happy anniversary to us! The Lord has blessed us so very much over the years.

I've gotta pick out a card for my gift. I'll reveal it here after she recieves it. It's pretty awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home