October 20, 2005

Senior Recognition

My daughter will be recognized at her last home high school football game this Friday night. Ms. and I will walk her past the stands from the field. The high school does the recognition for all senior band members at the last home game each year. I'm kind of nervous for myself, but so proud to "show her off." She's an amazing little girl with smarts, looks, and a good personality that will go very far. They will read the profile she's written about her accomplishments and goals. It's hefty.

Our band placed a "1" in area competition in Mesquite yesterday. For a 2A school they look very polished and regimented. I'm very proud of them and even more proud of my little girl, as she makes them shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home