February 02, 2006

Weekend and the Kama Sutra

So I got to the post office with the scholarship app with time to spare. Whew! Now we just wait.

I'm looking foward to the weekend. Ms. and I are going to spend Friday out somewhere. We haven't decided on Gingerman, The Flying Saucer or something like that. I'm ready to just do something! We've been doing lots of work lately and working weird hours so it should be a relief. Plus there's more editing coming down that pipe, which I need. That will keep me busy over the next month or so on and off I'm sure.

Have you heard of this computer virus that is supposed to hit tomorrow? If you've opened any mail that is racy like "Illegal Sex" or "Fantasies" it may be sitting on your pc just waiting till tomorrow. It's programmed to hit on the 3rd of every month. So if you don't have a mac and like opening nasty looking spam, you probably ought to have a heads up!

1 Comments:

At 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on the scholarship application!

Flying Saucer is pretty cool...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home