April 05, 2007

My Update

It's been busy! I'm getting ready for NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) meeting in Vegas week after next. We've got a 7 system configuration of workflow from Autodesk and Piranaha tied to FCP. We're coordinating visits from editors and engineers interested in the Smoke, Flame and Lustre.

I'm looking forward to this years convention and seeing the floor from the side of not working in broadcast. It should be better.

I don't know how many attend, but the locals say it's one of Vegas' most populated conventions, so without a doubt it's gotta be in the tens of thousands.

The band is off for a couple of weeks. Our next appearance is at a local RV dealership (whoopie). It's a decent paying job so that's always a good sign.

Trophy Bass is moving along as well. We had the show placed in OKC, but politics are creeping in causing us to reconsider. I believe we'll still be on the air there but it may be a few weeks.

That's all I got.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Heading off to Vegas again? Enjoy!

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Banj said...

Yea part of the job. I'm not much of a gambler and could easily find other places I'd much rather go. But, it means business and that's important. Thanks for the post!

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't really gamble either but there's tons to do in Vegas other than gamble!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home