August 05, 2007

I Knew It!

You may know of how much rain we've had in north Texas over the past few months. For a while there it didn't feel like summer. I can only remember one time since moving here 18 years ago that we had that much precipitation and it was in 1990.

I was saying all along not to gripe and moan too much, because Texas summers are normally brutal, and once the rain stops, it may stop for the summers good. I believe that prediction may be correct. We've not had a good drenching at my house since the week of July 4th and nothing shows up on the models to make us think we may have rain soon. Dallas is looking to push the 3 digit temp envelope during the latter part of this week. I think by the last of the month we'll be wishing we had something besides miserable heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home