September 05, 2007

Lack of Attention Here

I have been very, very busy lately. Probably the most busy I can ever remember. My job can be demanding to do it the way that it should be done and Trophy Bass takes up a bunch of time. In fact if I had the sponsors to pay for it, I would hire someone just to do marketing tasks on a daily basis.

Also the bluegrass band is very busy. We play almost every weekend. So as you can see, it's not about how much fun I'm having at the lake or how many Plano type parties I'm going to, it's just that I'm trying to break even. It's a money thing. Anyway. I'm still here and will be back from time to time. Hang in there if you are visiting. I've not aborted the "king" I'm just preoccupied. Yea that's it! Preoccupied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home