January 09, 2005

Sunday

So I do think that the Texas Tornado is some pretty good hockey. Most of the kids seem to be faster than they are big. This is the same type of hockey you'd find in Canada in the Juniors. For those of you that don't know, the Juniors are usually where most of the NHL guys have come from at one time or another. It's equal to the NCAA in the U.S. The Tornado beat Springfield last night 4-1. There were a couple of pretty nasty fights with 4 on 4 in fisticuffs during one session. I'm not into hockey for the fighting, but I surely am not against it either. I think it's just part of the game.

Sunday services were very inspiring today. "There is something about that name, Jesus" was the sermon. I didn't know that Jesus was such a common name throughout the New Testament, but it is. "Christ" is what makes and made him unique in the Bible. That's what makes him the Messiah. I feel so very blessed to learn new things, and today once again, I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home