May 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

Hot today boy! WBAP says that we should reach 99 and it's only May 22nd! I don't know if that means a hotter summer or we're just in a hot surge of weather right now. It's kinda weird, cause actually so far I'm enjoying it. Of course I'm not out doing road construction or landscaping, but the warm weather is nice. It means that maybe, just maybe I get a couple of relaxing breaks soon. I have noticed more and more bikes on the road. It makes me wish I still had mine. Man I miss it. Honda VT1100 ACE. What a head turner. Now I just drive around in my 92 Camry with very little paint. That's a head turner too. Yea right!

It's a beautiful Sunday and our song service at church was incredible. We're all very blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home