June 18, 2005

Mac and Work

I have A LOT of work ahead of me this next week, starting today! I've been so involved in other things that I have had to make a committment to myself that I WOULD get some work done over the weekend, even if tomorrow is Father's Day.

I'm on OS 10.3.9. I'm having a little anxiety over moving to "Tiger". So far it's not performing flawlessly. In fact, the person I work wih on a freelance basis is using a new dual G5 and hasn't coverted as of yet (the product has been purchased) due to him having trouble on his two Powerbooks after it was installed. Also Final Cut 5 runs only on Tiger. We're currently on FC 4.5 HD. My G4 will not run version 5. Therefore we're kinda stuck! Hopefully I'll get to upgrade THIS machine soon, and allow us to move on with the current software. But for now, I've gotta get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home