February 18, 2006

Winter Weather or not?

It's cold!! All of Dallas and north Texas were under winter weather watch as of yesterday. I noticed this morning that it had been changed to an advisory. Bridges are freezing up near Sherman, I have no idea what's happening to the south. We alway get hit with some sort of ice or snow in February. In 2004 it was on Valentines Day that we got a few inches. Whether we get the precip or not, probably oughta wear a coat this weekend and not be seen acting an idiot in a t shirt and short trying to defy the weather.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes I remember the White Valentines in 2004. I wasn't sick that day! Can't say the same for 05 and 06...

I'm glad to hear that Ms. is doing better :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home