March 16, 2006

Stephen Arnold

Stephen Arnold Music is a production/distribution company for signature news music. They have clients all over the United States. What this means is when you hear the guitar and trumpet intro to your favorite ten p.m. local news broadcast, no matter what big city or market you are in, if it's good, it's Stephen Arnold. "What's so cool about this?" you may ask. What's cool about it is that they are located in McKinney, Texas. There are only a few players in this business, and SA is one of the big guys. They have a awsome studio location in the woods just outside of town. For those of you in the Dallas/FW market, if you listen to WFAA or KXAS news you're listening to SA.

I've got a meeting tomorrow to work out my stations new signature. I've been signed with them for 7 years now, but when I get to be a part of the studios I feel blessed to get to get involved with this end of the biz. The end I should be in, in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home