April 16, 2006

"Let Me Say a Big Howdy...

to all of my friends and neighbors out there."
- Lester Flatt.

I've gotten really busy the past few and haven't posted anything on either site. If you read me from time to time and have checked in to see that, then thanks.

The guitar show in Dallas is coming up next weekend .(www.guitarshow.com). Blue Moon Music has a booth again this year and I'll be hangin' out there for while Saturday. These shows are always a treat as you never know what coming up. There are always a lot of great Fender pieces, Gibson, PRS, and such, but it's the acoustic instruments that get me more interested. Last year I found a Leo Fender 5 string. It had spent most of it's life in the back room of a music store in the original case. The banjo was built around 1975 and was awesome! Blue Moon ended up buying it because I was having a fit over it. They sold it the very next week at the store in Fayetteville.

If you have never been to the show, you should go. This year is back at Market Hall Friday, Saturday and Sunday April 21st - 23rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home