June 09, 2006

NHL Finals


NHL Finals
Originally uploaded by banj.
I know, I know, everyones up in over the Mavericks. I don't do bb, but I do hope they go all the way. It's always exciting in the city when one of the big 4 do well.

If you read me from time to time, you probably are saying "what's up with the banj? No NHL reports?" Ah, do not let me mislead you, banj does hockey!

I've always hated the Oilers because of their relationship with Americans team, the STARS. But when it came down to taking a fave in the finals, I orignally was a go with Edmonton. After all, Gretzky did his record breaking there and they have been and still are one of the better Canadian forces. They've also got the great Chris Pronger, Ryan Smyth and of course Michael Peca. But after being glued to the first game three nights ago and watching Carolina come back from a 3-0 deficit at the end of the 2nd to win 5-4, you've gotta have respect for the Canes! Last night was a Carolina shut out with a final score of 5-0. Speed, physical play, these guys are gonna win! I feel it in the snow! Cam Ward is an awesome netminder and the rest of the team led by Brindamore are truly one of the best.

I've had to switch my favorite in this final. We've got the jersey. If now it just weren't so freakin' hot in Dallas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home