January 17, 2005

Texas Music


Flatt&ScruggsLP2
Originally uploaded by banj.
What about "Texas" music? Do you know what I'm talking about? I listen to the "Americana" sound now and then because it envelopes bluegrass, most comtemporary acoustic, folk and other stuff. I think that the "Texas" type of sound has alot of stuff thats, well....kinda' crap. There are many artists who can't sing, and many that can't write. Some of it is absolutely great, but that's a few. When I do listen, I get into this set of music and after about three songs or so it becomes....crap. Sorry Texas music lovers, I can't dance with you on EVERY song. Since I was again talking music, here's a treat. It's the cover of Flatt and Scruggs 1st album after leaving Bill Monroe in 1954!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home