February 19, 2006

Guitar, Finally!

Looks like I may have a guitarist, finally. Actually it's a guy that I've been playing on and off with when I sit in with this random band that calls from time to time. He and I have performed at the same festivals over 25 years ago but never knew each other! That sounds wierd, but it's also happend with me and Vince Gill, Marty Stuart and a few others that you probably wouldn't recognize. He's interested in doing the kind of stuff I'm looking to do and he seems easy to get along with, not to mention he's a very good flat top picker, and can't sing some. I'm excited to find out what's in his head. Now if we can come up with a mando and bassist, I might be able to finally make the scene. Actually I have a bassist that's one of the best in the country, which I've played with since I was 10 years old and lives only 4 miles from me. But, that's another story I can't tell because I don't understand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home