December 31, 2006

The Cliche' of Resolutions

I don't do new years resolutions. They don't work. I have a hard enough time motivating myself to do things on any given day of the year, so I don't need a special time to try and start over. I've got lot's of things I need to do better; losing weight (again) and taking better care of myself, working on new songs, writing more, just be a better person to everyone around me and most of all, spend more time studying bible teachings. Now understand, those are not "new years" resolutions, they're "ongoing" resolutions. How 'bout you?

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not a big fan of "new year" resolutions either! It never quite worked out for me that way. Like you, I have many "ongoing" resolutions and goals. Good luck with yours, and Happy New Year!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home