December 13, 2006

Weather Update...

I'm not one of the people who simply "love this weather we're having." My goodness it's Christmas! And not only that, I enjoy the winter. We can get 70 and 80 degree temps anytime during the year, so I wish we'd be spared when it comes to December.

You meet people in Texas who are just thrilled to have weather such as this at a time when the calendar says that winter is a week away. I don't like it. It helps to numb my Christmas spirit. And since I really enjoy the season with all that it has to offer, I don't need the feeling impaired by 80 and clear.

Hoping that we get some cool down after the weekend, I do see rain in the forecast. I don't know about you, but I'm crossing my fingers Dallas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home