June 25, 2005

The Grind

I'm always talking about how busy I am, I know. If you are a regular reader of ole' "5 Strings' blog, I know it gets pretty boring at times. This weekend I'm getting to audition a guitar player from Nashville who had a pretty busy blugrass group before moving to North Texas. So far our communication is good, if our music gels, he may be a match for my ideas. I've also got a one hour video piece I'm working on that has to be out by Tuesday. I'm currently going over about 22 hours of tape and weeding out what I need. It's a big deal. On top of these things I've got to check out another band at the "Homestead" in Plano at around 6 this evening. I'm considering hiring them for the Deer Festival coming up in September. I took the job of setting up the music for the event. So...I gotta go. More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home