July 10, 2005

Sum Sum Summah

It's an active summer. My sister got married yesterday way down in Big Sandy, Texas. It was a medium sized wedding, probably big fer uh East Texas hitchin'. It was a second marriage, very simple but very touching. I shot pictures and Sheeze did the video, at least until the cake was served, then I had both cameras. He couldn't eat while holding the Sony.

I got to see some kin folks from up in Oklahoma that I hadn't seen in quite a while. That was pretty neat. Ms. could not make it as she was scheduled to work, but her floral work was gorgeous, as always.

We got back yesterday eve and put some beer chickens in the oven, watched "Meet the Fockers" and then went to bed.

Today I'm burning some DVD's and finishing up a VBS project I've been working on. I'll probably digitize the wedding footage later and start putting that together, shouldn't take long.

Hope to go to Florida in a couple of weeks, or somewhere. It's all about the $$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home