July 07, 2005

Unbelievable

Well we did it. Got to Missouri, spent a day on Table Rock Lake during July 4th, and made it back in one piece. If you have never been there, don't even talk about Texas lakes or something like Lake Texoma being beautiful. My kids jumped in the water on Monday morning in a cove where we were parked and making breakfast on the boat. I COULD SEE THEIR TOENAILS THROUGH THE WATER FROM THE DECK OF THE BOAT! That is how clear this water is. We spent the whole day and had a very nice time. The boat was a little under powered with only a 50 h.p. Mercury pushing a 22 ft. pontoon. We tubed but not enough power to twist anyone off. I love it there. I'll retire there someday.

The fireworks were awesome as well. Not as many boats as usual, but a good 200 to 300 at least.

I cut the back of my ankle on a chair that I was standing on that gave way on Sunday night. Much bleeding. Not enough gaping skin to go to Skaggs Memorial in Branson to stitch it. But I have been limping for 4 days now, but it's getting better.

I can't wait to go back. I love the Ozarks and truely love that lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home