August 21, 2005

REAL Texas Heat!

It's the dog days of summer now. I was looking foward to the hot weather back in May. Can you believe that? I can't believe that. Who would believe that? Hmmmmm. I'm really ready for fall now. The rains we had last week were a nice relief, but they made the grass grow and the fire ants surface in the softer ground. I treated three mounds in the front yard alone early this week. Gone now.

Saw a band last night at the Flying Saucer in Addison. Three piece. Pretty good for an abbreviated group. Weak on some songs, but good individual musicians. It was nice to get out, it's been awhile.

Got my radio gig tonight. I'm burning a number of DVDs for a project today and trying to play catch up. I bought Toast Titanium 6.0 yesterday, but didn't open it. It seems that the 5.2 version on the G4 is working as we speak. It wouldn't pull it off on our G5 yesterday. If all comes out ok I'll simply return the software to the Apple store tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sort of radio gig?

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Banj said...

I do a little gig on Sunday nights at a local station. It's just to keep me tuned up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home