August 08, 2005

VERIZON!!!!

I'm so frustrated! We have a telephone....yes a regular telephone....that we don't use....because we have to have it for our DSL line. Yes, I can't have DSL without paying for a phone that i don't use. We wanted to cut the expense of the telephone (did I say that we don't use it?), so while we were away the telephone was service was discontinued, along with my DSL! Now I can't seem to get it turned back on. I've been working on it since last Thursday but it's as slow as I could have ever imagined. I would leave Verizon and go elsewhere but, where we live in the corn...they are the only ISP. I'm still waiting. At the point when it's up, many photos. And fun!!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get a cablemodem? I had the same problems with Verizon and finally ditched them entirely. I've been happy with the cablemodem ever since.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Banj said...

I can get a cable modem, but I'm attached to the email addresses via business, which right now do not exist. I'm supposed to be back up today at the earliest, Thursday the latest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home