October 22, 2006

Tennessee

I'm off to Tennessee again. We're due to be in Nashville on Monday, Knoxville on Tuesday then probably back to Nashville before we head home later in the week. I had an appointment down right, blatently cancel on me Friday. It was for a demo I had been working out the details on since May! It was in Raleigh, North Carolina. The generator in the bus is down again so we're doing this one in a rented SUV. The whole Smoke will be boxed up with all of it's parts and will be set up for each demo we have. That's quite a bit of work, but we've got to do our promotion work in the east. There's very little going on in the 10 states we have franchise in outside of Oklahoma and Texas, so it's these kind of trips you've just gotta do. I'm hoping the Appalachians are in full color this week. That should be a highlight for this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home