August 10, 2006

Traveling

I'm sitting in a hotel in Austin tonight. It's been a long day. It's as hot here as it is in Dallas. I dono, I always think of Austin as the gateway to the "hill country" with fresh air and pure water. The truth is, it's a medium size city with traffic problems, heat and LOTS of weirdos. I've never been a fan of this place. I guess because when I hear folks talk about it, I think of Tulsa. It's a cool "okie" town with lots of art, sports and culture as well.

I was assisting at a job here today where Kurt Russell was doing some sound stage work. I was asked if I had seen him, but I hadn't. I spent the majority of midday in the break room watching Austin television. I'm not impressed.

I head out to the TAB tomorrow for the floor. I'm gonna see what's new and what I can get in to. Tons of stuff there that's just waiting for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home