August 02, 2006

Thoughts on Blogging

Ok, some deeper stuff.

It blows me away the way in which some people throw their entire lives out on their blogs. What was the original intention of them? Is that it? I figure that they are more of a reflection on the person who pens them. Art, science, politics, rants, but personal stuff? That scares me. The worlds to weird now. Keep your life to your family and very close friends, don't publish it for the entire world to see.

I know 5stringking goes every which way. Actually I enjoy dfwacoustics more. It is better outfitted for what I'm about. I struggle here from time to time, like now. This, I guess, is a rant.

I'm glad you are reading this, whomever you may be. But don't look for anything too personal. I can get in to some digital imaging, music, some light rants based on opinion, but the rest of that stuff stays in my head or closer to me than to be hung out like long johns on a hot summer day. Ye ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home