January 23, 2005

Thinkin' Out Loud

So a new week ahead. Lot's to think about for me. Lot's going on. Lot's to pray about.

I might get in on a jam tomorrow evening. Last time I went I didn't even flash the jo (banjo for those who don't know). I may just have to pull it out and rip off a couple of barn burners, but we'll see.

Got the Christmas lights down today. My son and I did the work. Ms. Banj had already gotten much of it off of the outside wall and the trees that were decorated. We're known as the "green house" in our little town. We're all green, but very unique and very festive. It's good to get it all down, now to get it packed and put back in the attic for another 10 months.

Chicken soup w/ califlower crowns, pasta, and panini's are the menu for tonight. We cook the vegetables for the sandwiches on the grill. It's such a good, wholesome menu when we do this and so very unique. I'm looking foward to it, as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home