July 14, 2006

Back Home

Nashville is such as cool place. It's changed so much over the years. Very progressive. I hated to leave but sure was looking foward to getting home.

The flight back was good until we made the hop from Houston to Dallas Love. Flew SW and jumped an earlier flight only to be seated C. I don't know if you are familiar with Southwests seating assignments, but they have three categories. "A" goes first, then B, etc., I never want to be a C if I can help it, especially from Dal to Hou or vice versa. My partner and I were two of the last 4 to get on the plane, we had no choice than to have to search for a seat.

Do you ever notice how when you are one of the last ones on the plane, that everyone else looks up at you like you are intruding? I never do that to people, because I know how it feels. Makes me wanna say "what the crap are you looking at?" Maybe it was because I had on my PRS Guitar shirt, they though I was some big time guitar picker (yes I am picker, but not a "big time" one by any stretch).

We ended up going to the back of the plane and checking our very small mind you, bags. There were no places to stow anything! I had a middle seat but luckily the flight is only 50 minutes.

I hate being a C, but I'm really glad to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home