January 30, 2005

Rainy Sunday

Sure feels like January today, finally. We went to eat at the Olive Garden after church, it sure was cold then. Afterwards it started to rain. We had both kids in the car with us today so we took a tour of model homes. Some of them sure are pretty. Maybe some day.

I got a couple of responses from my postings in looking for a mandolin and guitar player. I'll set up some meetings and see if I like what I hear and of course vice versa. You would think that in a city this large, players would be plentiful, but no. There are alot of people out there who want to "start" bluegrass bands, but frankly not the kind of music I'm looking to make a go at. So much G-C-D stuff, that frankly, the way it's played, all sounds close to the same. And I should know after 32 years of pickin grass.

I've been feeling stressed the last couple of days. I gots to calm down and simma, just simma.

So, I got some feedback from a couple of surfers on my last post. Cool! Someone is out there, someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home